The Ely ArtWalk invites you to participate in the annual eleven-day art show held during the Ely Winter Festival. The dates for this year’s ArtWalk are February 6 to 16. You must register by December 6, 2019 to be included in the event.
This year’s registration is a two-part process. Please quickly fill out the Register form to save your place in the ArtWalk. Later, we can get more details on your exhibit.Register Online
Artist Participation Guidelines
Artists residing in Ely and surrounding communities are invited to participate. All mediums are welcome. Artists who have previously participated are automatically eligible for entry in this year’s show. New artists: please contact us to discuss your work and display needs.
- Art must be your own original work. Quality reproductions of originals by the artist are admissible, but must be labeled accordingly.
- The ArtWalk team reserves the right to decline any artwork that is inappropriate for our diverse audience.
- Sorry, no display items not created by the artist.
Individual artists may submit up to 5 pieces and Guilds may submit up to 15 pieces.
- Artwork must be labeled with title, artist’s name, and orientation noted (if applicable).
- Artist must provide their biography and tag information by January 6, 2020. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Artists must be available to hang/display their work the week before the ArtWalk (February 2-5, 2020) with completion by Thursday, February 6. A volunteer will be assigned to assist you.
- All work must be ready to be displayed.
- 2D art must be dry and ready for hanging with matting, framing or rigid backing.
- No brackets or clip-style frames, if possible.
- Matted prints assembled with hanging apparatus.
- All artwork will be handled with extreme care, however, the Artwalk team is not responsible for any loss or damage.
- Childrens’ art will only be displayed, not sold.
- The artist will arrange delivery or shipment of any art sold.
- All artwork must remain on display until the end of the show.
Artist must be available to take down their work following the event (February 17-19, 2020). A volunteer will be assigned to assist you.
Artist will report number of pieces sold as well as the total dollar amount collected. The stores will not handle the sales. 100% of the selling price will be paid to the artist, after the show.
Please contact us with any questions.Register Online