We are excited to announce Ely ArtWalk 2021! This year, the ArtWalk will be a month-long event with the dates for this year’s ArtWalk being February 4-28, 2021.
Please register by December 4, 2020 to be included in the event.Register Online
Artist Participation Guidelines
Artists residing in Ely and surrounding communities are invited to participate. All mediums are welcome. Artists who have previously participated are automatically eligible for entry in this year’s show. New artists: please contact us to discuss your work and display needs.
- Art must be your own original work. Quality reproductions of originals by the artist are admissible, but must be labeled accordingly.
- The ArtWalk team reserves the right to decline any artwork that is inappropriate for our diverse audience.
- Sorry, no display items not created by the artist.
Individual artists may submit up to 5 pieces and Guilds may submit up to 15 pieces. (The Ely ArtWalk Board may limit the maximum number of pieces per artist or allow more than the suggested number of pieces per artist, due to size or space available. We will attempt to meet your preferences for the location of your display, but we can’t guarantee you will get your first choice. In fairness to all, the EAW Board reserves the right to assign artists to windows based on the Board’s desire to create a successful show for everyone.)
- Artwork must be labeled with title, artist’s name, and orientation noted (if applicable).
- Artist must provide their biography and tag information by January 5, 2021.
- Artists must be available to hang/display their work the week before the ArtWalk (January 30-February 3, 2021) with completion by Thursday, February 4. A volunteer will be assigned to assist you.
- All work must be ready to be displayed.
- 2D art must be dry and ready for hanging with matting, framing or rigid backing.
- No brackets or clip-style frames, if possible.
- Matted prints assembled with hanging apparatus.
- All artwork will be handled with extreme care, however, the Artwalk team is not responsible for any loss or damage.
- Children’s art will only be displayed, not sold.
- The artist will arrange delivery or shipment of any art sold.
- All artwork must remain on display until the end of the show.
Artist must be available to take down their work following the event (March 1-3, 2021). A volunteer will be assigned to assist you.
Artist will report number of pieces sold as well as the total dollar amount collected. The stores will not handle the sales. 100% of the selling price will be paid to the artist, after the show.
Please contact us with any questions.Register Online